dinsdag 9 november 2010

Why I am doing this blog.

I am doing this blog to learn about english culture and give my opinions on articles that I read.
I'm really looking forward to this period, because I don't really know anything about english culture or history, so I can probably learn a lot. I only know prejudices like the youth drink a lot and Enlgishmen are really white and that there are a lot of gingers and other misguided idea's.What I do know for sure is that the level of football is incredibly high, but anything else is pretty much unknown to me. That is why this period should be a lot of fun. I hope you will be enjoying my posts en please give me some feedback and/or comments. That would of course help me a lot.
Ciao

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Whow, this must be the gayest blog ever. I bet you like little boys too. Bigot ginger hater!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I don't hate gingers, Í was just stating the fact that I am bias, thinking that there are more gingers in England than in other countries. And of course I like little boys, who doen't?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen