dinsdag 18 januari 2011

And the award for rudeness goes to … Ricky Gervais!

And the award for rudeness goes to … Ricky Gervais!http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2011/jan/17/ricky-gervais-golden-globes

This article was on Ricky Gervais's performence as host at the recent Golden Globe Awards. Some critics and even actors thouhgt his jokes were to harsche. There are a lot of examples of jokes that he made in the artical, for instance starting the evening off by saying: 'Tonight is going to be a night of partying and heavy drinking, or as Charlie Sheen calls it, a monday..'. Nearing the end of the show, Ricky didn't come on stage for about an hour. There was a lot of speculation why that was. Maybe he got fired or told to tone it down a bit. Apperently it was all part of his act.

I actually saw Ricky Gervais' clip already before i read this article. It was hilarious. I really like these kind of hard jokes. I don't understand what all the fuss is about, I mean, c'mon, the're jokes for crying out loud. I also watched his act as host last year and it was hilarious as well. I would really recommend that you watch his video's on youtube or at the link above. He's really funny. Let me know what you guys think, is he being to rude?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten