iPhone alarms hit by New Year glitch http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12104890
The article is about a glitch in iPhone alarms. It seemed that the alarms didnt work after new years on the 1st and 2nd of january. Apple officials are aware of the problem and say that the alarms will be working again from January third. This glitch caused a lot of people to be late for work on the first two days of January.
An Apple spokesperson said that this problem is especially embarrassing for Aplle, because the company prides itself on the simplicity of it's products. He also says that Apple should have learned from the last time, because something like this allready happend once.
This was really funny for me to read. Because I recently bought an iPhone and January 2nd I overslept. I just guessed that i slept threw my alarmclock. I realise now that this was probably that glitch and my alarm didnt go off at all. I mist an appointment that day, so I want to thank Apple for that!!
Indeed a funny story! Finally something wrong with the holy Iphone haha! I hope someone knew this up front so that he or she had an excuse for showing up late on the first and second of January. Ah well, even the Iphone is not perfect.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen